H. Brent Bamberger, DO, FAOAO
Hand and Upper Extremities
Board certified by the American Osteopathic Association, I specialize in hand and upper extremity surgery as well as microsurgery. I am especially interested in treating all ailments of the elbow. My articles on this topic appear in medical journals, and I also lecture around the country. Each year, I travel to third-world countries for mission work. In 1997, I was honored to receive the Ohio Occupational Therapy Association’s Pioneer Award, which recognizes contributions to furthering education and training for hand therapists, residents and other physicians.
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgery (past president)
- American Medical Association
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- Director, Hand Center of Southwestern Ohio
- Program director, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Orthopedic Surgery Program, Grandview Hospital
- Clinical associate professor, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Wright State University School of Medicine
- Former director of medical education, Grandview Hospital
- Certificate of Added Qualifications, hand surgery
- Fellowship, hand and microsurgery
University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Bamberger sees patients at:
Carla Robinson (PA-C)
Carla Robinson earned her undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences and her Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies at University of Oklahoma. Her previous work experience involves neurosurgery, emergency medicine and orthopedic surgery. Since 2008, Carla has concentrated on hand and upper extremity surgery. In her free time, she enjoys being with her two children, running, cycling, boxing and traveling.
Since 2010, she has been involved with mission trips to Guatemala. Carla was hand selected to work with Dr. Bamberger at the Hand Center.